Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of the Mount View Middle School PTA. Children benefit when parents, school staff, students, and the community work together. PTA brings these groups together to share ideas about programs and activities to benefit children. Our PTA works in partnership with the school to provide information and resources. Thank you for your support!
Here are just a few ways the MVMS PTA supports students and staff:
- Contributes financial support toward academic and social activities for each Grade Level and Related Arts team (e.g., Outdoor Education enrichment, Turkey Trot, 8th Grade year end events).
- Supports academic Bees (i.e., Geography, Spelling, Science).
- Coordinates Family Fun events throughout the school year.
- Supports School Spirit Activities (i.e., school dances, spirit wear sales).
- Supports culturally enriched programs (i.e.,Reflections, Winter musical, Grade 8 Shakespeare Residency).
- Provides a Student Directory and maintains PTA website and Facebook page to facilitate communication among MVMS families.
- Coordinates a Gift of Thanks Program for MVMS Staff.
- Purchases enrichment materials for classrooms and staff.
- Organizes and financially supports staff appreciation events.
For Hassle-Free donations, please click here.